Begin your academic study in the United States. There’s good news! Scholarships at Yale University are presently open.
We will go through the details of the Yale University scholarship, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article. The Yale University Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded scholarship that is open to students from outside the United States.
The Yale University scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral students. The average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000. The Yale scholarship can range from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 every year.
Yale University is a member of the Ivy League and is one of the best in the United States. Ivy League schools are known for their prestige and academic excellence. Many high school students aspire to study Ivy League universities because professional success is nearly guaranteed at these schools.
Latest post: UTokyo Undergraduate Scholarships Japan 2023
Yale University was founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut, and is the third oldest university in the United States. It began as a school for clergy education, but it quickly expanded to include a study of other subjects. Yale has produced a number of notable students, including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents, and Rhodes Scholars.
Because of its academic excellence, this university is regarded among the top universities in the world. Because of its prestige and high academic standards, this university is ranked 15th in the world by top Universities and third in the United States by US News.
Yale University provides financial aid in the form of scholarships. Financial aid was received by around 63 percent of undergraduate students, including international students. Because funding regulations differ by department, students must apply to the departments of their choice for graduate scholarships. Individual departments, not the university, decide on graduate financing.
Fully funded scholarships for PhD students are quite prevalent. Every student receives a full tuition scholarship, a hospitalization fellowship, and an annual stipend at the very least.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution: Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Deadline: Click here for undergraduate deadlines / Click here for graduate deadlines.
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- For more information, check here.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- All World Countries are eligible.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
Latest post: Kingston University Scholarships-UK 2023
How to Apply?
Please follow the following steps to avail Yale University Scholarship:
- Check these specific requirements of this scholarship:
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply through choosing the appropriate program from here.
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse.
Latest post: Honjo International Scholarship 2023 Japan
The Yale University Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Yale University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
- They take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.