Study in the UK. Pleasure! Kingston University Scholarships are open. We’ll describe this scholarship program’s benefits and application process in this article.
The Kingston University Scholarships 2023–2024 are for international students. These are undergraduate and graduate scholarships. $5,000 Kingston University International scholarships.
Successful international applicants are awarded international scholarships for the first year of study by International Development. The scholarships are only partially funded by the international scholarships. This means that you have to make sure you can pay the remaining balance on your own for tuition and living costs.
International students are awarded scholarships abroad by the International Office. These awards are bestowed in order to promote academic performance, broaden the variety of our student body, and foster relationships.
Latest post: Honjo International Scholarship 2023 Japan
The Higher Education Statistics Agency’s most recent data shows that Kingston University has been at the top of the list for graduate business startups for the sixth time.
After assisting 371 of its entrepreneurial graduates in starting their businesses last year, the university defeated fierce competition from 158 higher education institutions across the United Kingdom. In other words, one in ten of all graduate start-up enterprises established in England last year were founded by Kingston University students, an increase of 52 over the previous year.
Latest post: Jacobs University Scholarships 2023 Germany
- Level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution: Kingston University
- Study in: UK
- Period: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 30, 2023 / September 2023 intake.
✅ Opportunity Focus Areas
- Accounting, finance and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
Latest post: DAAD Scholarship-Germany 2023
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film and media
- Sport science and Nutrition
For further information, check here.
Kingston University International scholarships worth £5,000. If you are paying by installments, you will receive the £5,000 deduction on your last installment. If you are paying your full tuition fees in advance, you should deduct the £5,000 from your total fees (e.g., if your fees are £13,500 and you are awarded a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £8,500).
Latest post: Fulbright Scholarship-USA 2023
To qualify for Kingston University Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Language: English.
- Countries: All world countries.
- You are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’.
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- You are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course.
Latest post: Eastman Merit awards 2023 USA
✅ How to Apply for Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Make an account in the Kingston University here.
- Apply for Kingston University.
- After you have received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, you should apply for the scholarship here.
Latest post: A*Star International Fellowship 2023 Singapore
Note: You will need the following things:
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.