Charles Darwin University (CDU) is pleased to announce that the Dili International School Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for the academic years 2023–2024.
International students who enroll in undergraduate programs at Charles Darwin University in Australia are eligible for the grant. For the course of their undergraduate studies, students will be required to pay the equivalent of $9000 per year, with CDU covering the rest of the cost of tuition and lodging in CDU on-campus residence halls.
In 2003, Charles Darwin University (CDU) was founded. With eight sites and locations across the country, CDU offers more than 21,000 students with higher education as well as vocational education and training. It consists of six colleges that provide undergraduate and graduate degrees in a range of fields and specialties.
Students will study at a university that leads the world in graduate employment at Charles Darwin University. CDU offers an innovative and extensive range of incentives each year to encourage international students who come to CDU to study.
Latest post: Queensland University of Technology Scholarships Australia 2023
Charles Darwin University Scholarship Summery
- University: Charles Darwin University (CDU)
- Department: Any
- Study Level: 3-year Bachelor’s degree
- Award: Cover the remaining expenses of tuition and accommodation
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5 candidates each year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Deadline: 5 February 2023.
Latest post: University of Bedfordshire Merit Scholarships-UK 2023
Eligibility requirements for a Charles Darwin University Scholarship are as follows:
- All nationality students are eligible
- The scholarship will be awarded for the 3-year bachelor’s degree program at CDU.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must commence any CDU Darwin undergraduate program from Semester 1 2023, for on-campus study
- Applicants must commence in full-time study mode
- Applicant must be an international student paying international student fees
- Applicants must be international student that has completed their DIS Y12 qualification and ATAR
Latest post: Yale University International Scholarships-USA 2023
How to Apply
To apply for a Charles Darwin University Scholarship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
- There is no need to submit a separate application for the scholarship. To study with CDU, applicants will need to submit an admission application online. They can either apply directly or via an authorized Charles Darwin University Education Agent closest to them.
- Supporting statement (up to 600 words) outlining why DIS students should be awarded a scholarship. Proof of English skills, transcript,
- Completion of DIS high school Y12 equivalent qualification and ATAR score that meets program entry requirements. As part of the application process, it is important that you meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet the University’s English language requirements for their chosen course. Specific English language tests accepted: IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), and Common European Framework Certificate of English Proficiency.
Latest post: Royal Holloway University of London Scholarships 2023
The Charles Darwin University Scholarship will provide all the following awards on the basis of academic excellence:
- The awards will enable 5 students to receive funding for the duration of a 3-year undergraduate degree.
- Students will be expected to pay the equivalent of $USD 9000 per year (equivalency of $AUD 12,900 as of 16 June 2022) annually for the duration of their bachelor’s program.
- CDU will cover the remaining expenses of tuition and accommodation at Charles Darwin University on-campus student housing.
Latest post: USF Freshman Scholarships-USA 2023
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.