Students in the UK who want to go to college for three or four years can now apply for the University of Bedfordshire Merit Scholarship and Bedfordshire Bursary at the University of Bedfordshire.
Only domestic students who are enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program for the academic year 2023–2024 in September 2023 are eligible for the prizes.
In the UK, the University of Bedfordshire was established on August 1, 2006. Five campuses make up this well-known public research university. Bedfordshire’s acceptance rate is 70%, and it has a relatively challenging admissions process.
The University of Bedfordshire Business School, Health and Social Sciences, Creative Arts, Technologies and Science, and Education and Sport are Bedfordshire’s four faculties. Students may enjoy their classes at UoB and the opportunity to collaborate with people from all around the world.
- University: University of Bedfordshire
- Department: All
- Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Worth £2,400 over three academic years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic students
- Award can be taken in the UK.
- Deadline: Open for 2023.
Eligibility requirements for a University of Bedfordshire Scholarship are as follows:
- The UK students are eligible
- The scholarship will be awarded for Bachelor’s degree course (BA, B.Sc, B.Eng, LLB, or similar)
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be registered on a full-time, undergraduate Bachelor’s degree course
- Be a new entrant student to the University from September 2023 in the academic year 2023/24 who has not previously been enrolled (registered) at the University of Bedfordshire or the University of Luton.
- Be registered on the course on the relevant dates when eligibility for the award is determined (i.e., the census dates)
- Be a domestic student who will pay the maximum tuition fee of £9,250 (including students whose fees may be paid by the SLC). The university reserves the right to review the Scholarship and Bursary package if the UK Government or other third parties reduce this maximum fee.
- Have fulfilled and completed all stages of financial processes, which may be required with sponsors or external bodies paying your fees to ensure that there is no impediment to the university receiving the payments.
Latest post: Kingston University Scholarships-UK 2023
✅ How to Apply?
To apply for a University of Bedfordshire Scholarship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
- There is no application process for the Merit Scholarship or Bedfordshire Bursary. Applicants are automatically awarded when they apply for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Bedfordshire for September 2023.
- Applicants will be required to submit all the following:
- A fully completed application form.
- Personal statement outlining the chosen course of study and the University of Bedfordshire (for direct applications).
- One letter of reference or name and contact details of at least one referee.
- Copy of current passport.
- For UK undergraduates with an entry qualification score of 120 UCAS tariff points or more, or equivalent. Entry requirements will vary for particular courses, so students must check the specific course description before applying.
- The following qualification satisfies the English Language requirements for a Bachelor’s degree entry. UKVI Academic IELTS overall score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each element.
Latest post: DAAD Scholarship-Germany 2023
The University of Bedfordshire will provide up to £2,400* in cash during undergraduate study. The scholarships are as follows:
- Merit Scholarship: Worth £2,400* over three academic years, awarded to those who can demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, scoring 120 UCAS tariff points or more.
- Bedfordshire Bursary: This Bursary is there to help UK students with aspects of student living, such as course costs. The Bursary will give students £1,000* over three academic years, or £1,300 if they take their course over four academic years (including those with a Foundation Year).
Latest post: Fulbright Scholarship-USA 2023
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.