Good news for international students; The University of South Florida is now accepting applications for admission in 2023 through the USF International Freshman Scholarships.
This is a merit-based scholarship offered by the USF Office of Admissions to transfer and first-year international students who want to enroll at the USF for an undergraduate degree program.
USF, which was established in 1956, has 14 colleges. In addition to approximately 240 majors and concentrations, it also provides undergraduate, graduate, specialist, and doctoral-level degree programs, as well as accelerated and high-ability programs.
Latest post: Royal Holloway University of London Scholarships 2023
It’s a wise choice to enroll at USF for your studies. A high-impact, international research university dedicated to the achievement of its students. It is the fourth-largest university in Florida and one of the top 40 most diverse in the country, with students from more than 140 different nations.
Latest post: Yale University International Scholarships-USA 2023
- University: University of South Florida
- Department: All
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000 (Up to $1,000 per year)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Deadline: January 15, 2023.
Latest post: University of Bedfordshire Merit Scholarships-UK 2023
Eligibility requirements for a USF Freshman Scholarship are as follows:
- All nationality students are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate education in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Suppose students completed all four years of high school at a US institution. In that case, they must fill out the Student Self-Reported Academic Record.
- Suppose students completed any year of high school at an institution outside of the US. In that case, they must submit high school transcripts (unofficial international and official domestic). Do not submit a Self-Reported Academic Record.
Latest post: UTokyo Undergraduate Scholarships Japan 2023
How to Apply?
To apply for a USF Freshman Scholarship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
- Applicants must submit a complete admissions application to be considered for merit-based scholarships. No separate application is needed for the scholarship, but all the required information must be submitted.
- Required information, including application fee or fee waiver, official SAT or ACT scores, official high school transcripts, and other required documents, are needed for an application. Ensure the application is complete by logging into usf.edu, selecting OASIS, and reviewing the admissions checklist.
- Complete SSAR: All freshman applicants must complete and submit a Student Self-Reported Academic Record (SSAR) as part of their application package. Applicants must meet the following requirements for admission:
- 50+ GPA and
- 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
- 25+ ACT
- Test Scores – ACT or SAT
- Applicants applying for USF undergraduate courses must demonstrate English language proficiency.
Latest post: Luleå University of Technology Scholarships Sweden 2023
The USF Freshman Scholarship will provide all the following awards on the basis of academic excellence:
- The University of South Florida will provide a $4,000 (Up to $1,000 per year) award toward a full-time four-year undergraduate education through merit-based scholarships from the USF Office of Admissions.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.