The Royal Holloway International Study Centre (RHISC) Excellence scholarship is available for the academic year 2023–2024 and can help you pay for your undergraduate degree studies at the Royal Holloway University of London in the UK.
Ten scholarships worth a combined £3,000 are offered by the Royal Holloway University of London to prospective students who apply for an Excellence Undergraduate degree scholarship in any field. Scholarship recipients may also take advantage of the 10% progression fee discount offered to all RHISC students who are making progress.
Twenty institutions in the UK are led by the Royal Holloway University of London. Since 1985, this organization has been dedicated to advancing knowledge and changing lives via research-led, higher education. It strives to provide a multidisciplinary education that encourages critical thought.
Latest post: Yale University International Scholarships-USA 2023
Bedford College and Royal Holloway College, two conventional institutions, were combined to become it. According to Best Global Universities, Royal Holloway University of London, a general research institute and constituent college of the federal University of London, is ranked 378th.
As one of the leading universities in the UK, Royal Holloway University of London provides excellent education and support for students. Transferable skills are taught to students at this university so they may manage a variety of tasks throughout their careers. Writing, time management, and teamwork are just a few of the many ways you can improve your presentation and learning skills.
- University: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: All
- Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Deadline: 28 April 2023.
Latest post: UTokyo Undergraduate Scholarships Japan 2023
Eligibility requirements for a Royal Holloway University of London Scholarship are as follows:
- All nationality students are eligible.
- The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- International fee status
- Currently studying International Foundation Year at RHISC
- Classified as ‘Green’ or ‘Amber’ in the RHISC Academic Progression Report
- Achieved at least 85% attendance during the foundation year
- Hold a current offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
How to Apply?
To apply for a Royal Holloway University of London Scholarship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
- If they want to apply for the opportunity scheme, they must be admission to the University. And, Candidates must complete the application form, including a written 400-word scholarship statement. Their completed form must be emailed to iscmailbox-at-rhul.ac.uk as a word document.
- supporting statement in 400 words, academic achievements.
- Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- All eligible applicants must have excellent proficiency in the English.
Latest post: Kingston University Scholarships-UK 2023
The Royal Holloway University of London scholarships will provide all the following awards on the basis of academic excellence:
- The Royal Holloway University of London will provide ten scholarships for students progressing to a Royal Holloway undergraduate degree.
- Successful applicants can combine their scholarships with a 10% progression fee discount available to all progressing RHISC students.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.