Get a master’s degree in the United Kingdom! The Lebanon Bursaries at the WMG University of Warwick are now accepting applications.
The studentship is designed to support high-potential students apply for master’s degree programmes in the academic year 2022-2023.
WMG is an academic department of the University of Warwick dedicated to research, education, and knowledge transfer in the fields of engineering, management, manufacturing, and technology. Because of its relationship with the University of Warwick, it is ranked 10th in the world.
WGM believes that students should make the most of their academic and social opportunities. Students can strengthen their CVs, academic skills, and worldwide network through WGM’s extracurricular activities and dedicated support.
✅ More About The University of Warwick
The University of Warwick is a public research university in the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England, on the outskirts of Coventry. The university was founded in 1965 as part of a government drive to increase higher education opportunities. The Warwick Business School, Warwick Law School, Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG), and Warwick Medical School were all established in 1967, 1968, 1980, and 2000, respectively. In 1979, Warwick established Coventry College of Education, and in 2004, Horticulture Research International.
The University of Warwick is headquartered on a 290-hectare (720-acre) campus on the outskirts of Coventry, with a satellite campus in Wellesbourne and a central London headquarters at the Shard. It is divided into three faculties: arts, science, engineering, and medicine, and social sciences, with 32 departments in each. Warwick has around 26,531 full-time students and 2,492 academic and research employees as of 2019. In 2020/21, it made a combined profit of £703.7 million, with £139.8 million coming from research grants and contracts. The Warwick Arts Centre is a multi-venue arts complex on the university’s main campus, and it is the country’s largest venue of its sort outside of London.
Out of 38,071 applicants, Warwick accepts 4,950 undergraduates on average (7.7 applicants per place).
AACSB, the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association of MBAs, EQUIS, the European University Association, the Midlands Innovation Group, the Russell Group, Sutton 13 and Universities UK are all members of Warwick University. The Center for Urban Science and Progress, a collaboration with New York University, has only one European member. The University of Warwick Science Park and the Warwick Manufacturing Group are two of the university’s commercial ventures.
The Nobel Prize, the Turing Award, the Fields Medal, the Richard W. Hamming Medal, the Emmy Award, the Grammy Award, and the Padma Vibhushan have all been awarded to Warwick alumni and staff, who are also fellows of the British Academy, the Royal Society of Literature, the Royal Academy of Engineering, and the Royal Society.
Heads of state, government officials, leaders of international organisations, and the current Bank of England top economist are among the alumni. Penicillin development, music therapy, the Washington Consensus, second-wave feminism, computing standards such as ISO and ECMA, complexity theory, contract theory, and the International Political Economy as a topic of study have all benefited from Warwick researchers.
Application Deadline: Open
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: WMG University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 25% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Lebanon
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Lebanon
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have an offer to study on one of the WMG full-time MSc courses, starting October 2022.
- Students must be classified as overseas fee payers and be a Lebanese nationals.
- Students should be self-funded. In the case you are partially funded, the bursary may still apply.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students are advised to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a personal statement, bachelors degree transcript, one reference and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK First or Upper Second Class Honours Degree (2:1) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English speaker they need to confirm that your English language competency is sufficiently strong for you to get the most out of your master’s study.
✅ Scholarship Benefits
Each successful scholar will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver to complete their education in the United Kingdom.
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.