The University of Portsmouth is an amazing place for students who aim to study in the U.K as it is a breath of fresh air in the academic world.
It is a place where students get support for everything they need to achieve. Many international students choose to study in the U.K because of its top-notch universities. To make things easy for international students, the University of Portsmouth has several scholarship offers for them.
- ✅ Interesting Facts About University of Portsmouth
- ✅ University of Portsmouth International Scholarships
- ✅ Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship
- ✅ Eligibility Criteria for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship
- ✅ Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship
- ✅ Eligibility Criteria for The Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship
- ✅ Undergraduate Courses offered at University of Portsmouth:
The University of Portsmouth stands out among other universities due to its excel in research areas from cosmology and astrophysics to cyber security, forensics, and sport science.
As international students who aspire to study in the U.K, they can access many scholarships at the University of Portsmouth.
✅ Interesting Facts About University of Portsmouth
The University of Portsmouth is a public university in the English county of Hampshire. It is one of only four universities in the South-East to have been awarded Gold status by the Government Teaching Excellence Framework.
Tim Peake, Grayson Perry, Poet Laureate Simon Armitage, Sir John Armitt, Baroness Diana Maddock, and John Flint were all educated in Portsmouth. Its alumni can be found in senior and executive positions in banking, politics, and civil engineering all over the world. Alessandro Melis, curator of the Italian Pavilion at the XVII Venice Biennale, and astrophysicist and Eddington Medal winner Prof Claudia Maraston are among the University’s faculty.
The University of the Channel Islands is a member of the University Alliance and the Channel Islands Universities Consortium. Pharmacy, International Relations, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Paleontology, Criminology, and Criminal Justice are among the disciplines available at the university. The university was ranked 88th out of 132 in the 2022 edition of the Good University Guide, compiled by The Times and Sunday Times.
✅ University of Portsmouth International Scholarships
✅ Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship
The scholarship is for international students, who are starting from October 2022 and onwards. This scholarship amount is £1,600, and this amount will be deducted from the first year of your study.
If you are a citizen of one of the countries below, you’ll be eligible for this scholarship:
- South Africa
The list has many countries in it. Check out on the official website to see if your country is there too!
✅ Eligibility Criteria for Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship
- If the applicant is going for the undergraduate course, then he/she must be a self-funded student with annual fees of £15,500.
- If the applicant is going for postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, then he/she must be a self-funded student on a full-time, with annual fees of £15,500.
- The scholarship cannot be availed by those students who have previously studied other courses at the University of Portsmouth.
✅ Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship
To study in the U.K at the University of Portsmouth, you can go for Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship.
The scholarship is merit-based; applicants must apply and accept the offer before the deadline, i.e. 1 June 2022 for October 2022 entry and 1 December 2022 for February 2022 entry.
If you want to study in the U.K on this scholarship then you will need to complete this form as part of the application before the deadline, i.e. 1 June 2022.
After filling the form, the applications will then be considered by the University’s scholarship panel, and the successful candidates will be notified.
✅ Eligibility Criteria for The Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship
- If you’re studying an undergraduate course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on-campus course with annual fees of £15,500.
- If you’re studying on postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on-campus course with annual fees of £15,500.
- The scholarship will take the form of a £5,000 fee reduction, effective at the time of registration, and it will only apply to the first year of study.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship, discount, or fee offer.
✅ Undergraduate Courses offered at University of Portsmouth:
- Accountancy and Financial Management
- Accounting with Finance
- Applied Languages
- Applied Science
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
To know more about undergraduate courses, click here!
Note: The application process to apply at the University of Portsmouth is explained here. Apply away!
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.