Imperial College London is offering the GREAT – Imperial College London Scholarships at the Imperial Business School for the academic year 2022-2023 in collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
Nigerian, Thai, and Kenyan students who apply for a postgraduate application at Imperial Business School in an appropriate field are eligible to apply for this scholarship and get £10,000 towards their study costs. Three students will get prizes.
Imperial College Business School is Imperial College London’s business school, and it is routinely listed among the top business schools in the world, offering MBA, MSc, and Executive programmes.
Why should you choose Imperial College Business School as your place of study?
By merging business, technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit, the Business School fosters worldwide business and social development. Graduates of the Business School have gone on to enjoy long and fruitful careers in a variety of industries around the world.
✅ Interesting Facts About Imperial College
Imperial College Business School is Imperial College London’s business school. Queen Elizabeth II inaugurated the business school in 2004. With alumni in 124 countries, over 90% of the faculty are from outside the United Kingdom.
Imperial College’s South Kensington campus is home to the business school, which is located on Exhibition Road. This was built on the site of the Royal School of Mines’ Goldsmith’s wing, utilising the older building’s 19th century vaults. Foster and Partners designed the new structure, with Buro Happold providing engineering services. It was built for £15.7 million between September 2002 and June 2004, and Queen Elizabeth II opened it in 2004.
It includes 639 seats in seven lecture halls, as well as 70 PhD student desks. In August 2008, the building was christened the Tanaka Building. The business school also has a secondary location in South Kensington, at 53 Prince’s Gate. [needs citation] From the 2020–2021 academic year, Imperial’s White City campus will host some teaching and research.
The school was renamed Imperial College Business School in August 2008 since the previous name did not emphasise its connection to the College. The Tanaka Building was the name given to the school’s residence. Another theory is that once Tanaka was convicted and found guilty of conspiracy, securities fraud, and investment adviser fraud in the same year, the college changed its name to separate itself from his fraudulent actions.
Alan Howard, a British hedge fund investor and Imperial alumnus, gave £20.1 million in March 2013 to establish the Brevan Howard Centre for Financial Analysis, a finance research centre.
Application Deadline: Applications must be made, and an offer letter for the applied master programme must be received by 14th March 2022
✅ Imperial College Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Imperial College Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
✅ Eligibility For Imperial College Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from Nigeria, Kenya, and Thailand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes offered in science, technology, engineering, medicine, and business projects at IBS can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be holding a valid passport from Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria.
- The applicants must have received an offer of admission to study for a one-year full-time Master’s Course from the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Business School, or Science Communication Unit.
✅ How to Apply Imperial College Scholarship
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. Applicants that hold an acceptance offer for the applied programme at IBS will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact details of two referees
- Full transcripts of degree level studies
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class honours degree or an upper second class honours degree and GRE/GMAT scores, minimum 600 preferably.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE Academic – 62
✅ Imperial College Scholarship Benefits
The selected students will be presented a £10,000 to pursue their one-year master’s programme at Imperial Business School.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.