Apply for the Danford, Sr., and Reece Graham Dial Endowed International Scholarships offered at the University of North Carolina for the academic year 2022-2023 to realize your dream of studying at a growing university that encourages students to go on to live active, rewarding lives.
All international undergraduate and graduate students who apply to the University of Carolina at Pembroke will be offered for this scholarship. This prize, worth $250 every semester, is funded by Dial children and grandchildren who want to provide an education to students from all around the world.
In Pembroke, North Carolina, the University of North Carolina at Pembroke is a public university. The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is a master’s degree-granting institution that is part of the North Carolina system.
Why should you study the University of North Carolina at Pembroke to further your education?
Students at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke have the opportunity to build a name for themselves, to stand out in a warm and accepting community that wants them to succeed, and to experience a unique combination of possibilities, cultures, and ideas.
✅ Interesting Facts About The University of North Carolina
The University of North Carolina is the state of North Carolina’s multi-campus public university system. The UNC System, which oversees the state’s 16 public universities as well as the NC School of Science and Mathematics, is commonly referred to as the UNC System to distinguish it from its flagship, UNC-Chapel Hill.
As of fall 2021, the university system had a total enrollment of 244,507 students. In 2020-2021, UNC campuses conferred 62,930 degrees, with 44,309 degrees awarded at the bachelor’s level. In 2008, the UNC System awarded more than 75% of all baccalaureate degrees in North Carolina.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, founded in 1789, is one of three schools that can lay claim to being the country’s oldest public university. It was forced to close from 1871 to 1875 due to serious financial and enrollment issues during the Reconstruction era. North Carolina began sponsoring additional higher education institutions in 1877.
Over time, the state established a women’s college (now known as the University of North Carolina at Greensboro), a land-grant university (North Carolina State University), five historically black colleges (North Carolina A&T State University, North Carolina Central University, Winston-Salem State University, Fayetteville State University, and Elizabeth City State University), and one to educate American Indians (the University of North Carolina at Pembroke). Others were established to train teachers for public schools and to instruct performing artists.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2022 is the due date to apply for the scholarship.
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate / Graduate
- Award: $250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: International students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programs taught at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application portal of the website accepts admission applications at UNCP. A scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified/Official English-language translation of your high school transcripts/Exit Exams
- Certified/Official English-language translation of transcripts from post-secondary institutions attended
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 68
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo English Test – 95
The students selected by the University of North Carolina at Pembroke will be provided $250 per semester for their studies.
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.