A college diploma gives you the freedom to pick your future path at University of Alberta. The President’s International Distinction Scholarships are being offered by the University of Alberta to examine the importance of the study.
The scholarship is intended to alleviate the financial burden of high-achieving international students so that they can obtain a top-notch education and continue on their academic road to success.
The University of Alberta was established in 1908 as a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university is designated as a “Comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which implies it offers a wide range of academic and professional programmes leading to undergraduate and graduate certificates, as well as a strong research concentration.
What makes the University of Alberta such a great place to study?
The university strives to create a varied, worldwide community of excellent students, teachers, and staff through a variety of experiences and gratifying educational opportunities that inspire, cultivate talents, extend knowledge and skills, and enable achievement.
The University of Alberta, usually known as U of A or UAlberta, is a Canadian public research university based in Edmonton. Alexander Cameron Rutherford, Alberta’s first premier, and Henry Marshall Tory, the university’s first president, founded it in 1908. The Post-secondary Learning Act made it possible.
The university is a “comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which means it offers a wide range of academic and professional programmes leading to undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Four campuses are located in Edmonton, as well as an Augustana Campus in Camrose and a staff university in downtown Calgary. On the south rim of the North Saskatchewan River valley, immediately across from downtown Edmonton, the old north campus comprises of 150 buildings across 50 city blocks. In 400 programmes across 18 faculties, 39,000 students from Canada and 150 other countries engage.
In Alberta, the university is a key economic driver. Its yearly economic impact on Alberta is projected to be $12.3 billion, or 5% of the province’s gross domestic product.
Application Deadline: January 12, 2022
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $120,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students with superior admission average and demonstrated leadership qualities entering their first year of an undergraduate degree on a Student Visa Permit.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme and complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A certified true copy is a photocopy of an original document that has been verified and certified (stamped and signed) as a true copy of the original document, certified true copies must be authorized by the issuing institution
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to complete the admission criteria of the university.
- Language Requirement: There are a few ways to show you meet the U of A’s English Language Requirement. You can:
- Complete a test of English Language Proficiency and earn the minimum score required by the U of A;
- Complete certain courses that have been approved by UAlberta and achieve a certain minimum grade in that course;
- Previous Education in English as recognized by the University of Alberta;
- Complete the U of A’s Bridging Program.
✅ Scholarship Benefits:
Each successful scholar will receive a $120,000 CAD scholarship to finish their education in Canada.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.