The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada for 2022-23 is open. Students from all over the world can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctoral degree.
✅ Interesting Facts About UoA
The Institution of Alberta (UAlberta) is a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alexander Cameron Rutherford, Alberta’s first premier, and Henry Marshall Tory, the university’s first president, created it in 1908. The Post-secondary Learning Act made it possible.
The institution is a “comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which means it offers a wide range of academic and professional programmes leading to undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Four campuses are located in Edmonton, as well as an Augustana Campus in Camrose and a staff centre in downtown Calgary. On the south rim of the North Saskatchewan River valley, immediately across from downtown Edmonton, the old north campus comprises of 150 buildings across 50 city blocks. In 400 programmes across 18 faculties, 39,000 students from Canada and 150 other countries engage.
In Alberta, the university is an important economic driver. Its yearly economic impact on Alberta is projected to be $12.3 billion, or 5% of the province’s gross domestic product.
✅ Information about University of Alberta Scholarship 2022-23:
The University of Alberta (U Alberta) was founded in 1908 and is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Alberta is ranked 5th in the country and 119th in the world in the QS World University Rankings. More than 39,000 national and international students from 150 countries enroll in the university.
✅ Scholarship Details:
- Country: Canada
- University Name: University of Alberta
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: National & International
- Deadline: 1st, July 2022 and 1st, Nov 2022
✅ Financial Benefits:
The following scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate scholarships at the University of Alberta.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources, including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta.
- Admission Scholarship for Students, undergraduate & Graduate (Automatically Consideration)
- Scholarships for International Students: Price: Up to $9,000 Payments within four years
- University of Alberta Gold Scholarship: Price: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000 per year
- University of Alberta Master’s Scholarship: International $17,500 (International students receive an additional $10,000 to cover fees).
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Masters & Doctoral degree students can get an award of $15,000 to meet their expenses
✅ Available field of study at University of Alberta:
The University of Alberta offers over 200 BS programs, 500 MS programs, 250 majors, and 300 research fields. So you have an open option to chose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
✅ Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at the University of Alberta.
- National & International students are also eligible to apply for this Scholarship
- If you belong to these countries or have studied in these universities, you do not need a certificate in English. (Check Here)
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- To apply for BS Degree, You must hold a High School Certificate.
- For MS Degree, you must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- For Ph.D. Degree, MS Degree certificate is required.
Deadline for Applications:
The last dates to apply for the University of Alberta, Canada, are July 1, 2022 and November 1, 2022.
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
✅ How to Apply?
For getting this Scholarship, you will need to take admission to the University of Alberta in any subject you like. After admission, you will select for Scholarship on the basis of your academic record.
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.