For the academic year 2022-2023, Rutgers Business School is offering International Student Scholarships in the United States.
Each year, the scholarship is worth a maximum of $10,000. This stipend is only available to international students at Rutgers Business School for their undergraduate education. Applicants must apply as soon as possible in order to be evaluated.
Rutgers Business School is a graduate and undergraduate business school on the Rutgers University Newark and New Brunswick campuses. One of its goals is to assist professors and PhD students with their research and teaching in areas that are critical to the industry.
Why should you come to Rutgers Business School to study?
Rutgers Business School collaborates with the industry to develop new programs of study and training for a new generation of industry leaders who value both the business and creative aspects of this dynamic industry, preparing students for internships and full-time employment opportunities in the industry.
✅ Interesting Facts About Rutgers Business School
Rutgers Business School – Newark and New Brunswick is the graduate and undergraduate business school on the Rutgers University campuses in Newark and New Brunswick. It was established in 1929. It was known by several different names before settling on Rutgers Business School.
RBS opened a new facility in the first 11 stories of downtown Newark’s One Washington Park office building in 2009, which houses the full-time and Executive MBA programmes, as well as the MQF and Newark undergraduate programmes. 1 Washington Park is conveniently located near highways and public transportation, most notably Newark Broad Street Station, which serves the New Jersey Transit Morris, Essex, and Montclair-Boonton Lines, as well as Newark Light Rail service to Newark Penn Station. The school is also close to the Washington Park light rail station.
Classrooms, lecture halls, conference rooms, student and faculty lounges, offices, and a University Police substation are among the Rutgers facilities in One Washington Park. The new RBS entrance atrium is three stories tall and houses lecture halls, a trading floor, student lounge and study spaces, a rooftop garden, and the Bove Auditorium. The university owns and operates One Park Bistro in the building’s lobby, which is operated by the university’s contracted Aramark food service, but it is open to all tenants with a building ID. The Rutgers–Newark campus was expanded around Washington Park in 2011, with the former American Insurance Company Building converted into graduate student housing.
RBS broke ground on a new school building on the New Brunswick/Livingston Campus in 2011. This new building, which opened in September 2013, serves as the focal point for the undergraduate programme in New Brunswick. RBS previously shared the Janice H. Levin Building with the School of Labor and Management Relations and Beck Hall with the School of Arts and Sciences on the Livingston Campus in New Brunswick.
RBS also has offices in Morristown, New Jersey, Basking Ridge Country Club in Basking Ridge, Washington Street in Jersey City, and Robinson Road in Singapore. MBA programmes were previously available in Beijing and Shanghai.
Application Deadline: Applications must submit their applications by the regular decision deadline, i.e., February 15, 2022
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: Rutgers Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at Rutgers can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on valid non-immigrant visas.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must create a Rutgers CommunityID account and complete their application. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial copy of high school/secondary school transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or college counselor
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the international applicants’ requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 65 to 78
- TOEFL IBT – 6.0 to 6.5
The winning applicants will be provided $2,000 – $10,000 per year towards the cost of their degree studies at Rutgers.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.