IGU International Scholarship, Many students have dreams of studying in the USA, and If you are among those who want to study in the USA, you are at the right place. Keep reading!
IGlobal University offers IGU scholarships which are for international students. It aims to provide innovative and effective education to people around the world without sacrificing affordability.
✅ Interesting Facts About IGU
IGU’s aim is to deliver career-related education based on academic, innovative, and practical ways to tackle rising global challenges to a diverse student body through the following objectives:
- Develop curriculum practical training and career-related initiatives;
- CPT will provide practical training; and
- to provide ongoing career development services to students
Whether young or old, rich or poor, privileged or underprivileged (financially, physically, or socially), local or remote, the goal of IGU and its programmes is to provide affordable yet effective education services to every human being for their intellectual, professional, and leadership development and growth.
Dr. David Sohn and his colleagues launched IGU with the goal of altering the world by offering the highest quality and most effective education to all people everywhere. Dr. Sohn envisioned IGU to provide lifelong learning opportunities for all learners at the local, national, and global levels based on instruction presented by competent faculty, the offering of advanced and rigorous academic curricula, and the use of technology for the most effective and efficient delivery of instruction.
Dr. Sohn’s aim is to give lifelong learning opportunities for intellectual, professional, spiritual, and leadership development and progress to every human being, particularly those who are socially, economically, and/or physically disadvantaged.
✅ Details about Scholarships offered by IGlobal University:
- The applicant must be in good standing (financial, academic, and otherwise) with the university.
- The scholarship will be awarded to any student when the Finance Committee approves the student’s Application.
- IGU’s scholarship awards are tuition scholarships only.
- Students must apply for a scholarship at the time of their application for admission.
- All the applicants must meet the admission requirements for the study they applied for before being reviewed for the scholarship award.
- The scholarship recipient is required to maintain the eligibility requirements of the scholarship awarded throughout the duration of the study.
- Students must maintain a GPA and don’t score ‘F’ in any course.
- IGU’s scholarship programs are open for domestic and international students.
Read more about eligibility criteria here.
✅ Types of Scholarship By IGU:
✅ First Country Scholarship
To study in the USA, you can apply for the “First Country” Scholarship, which was created to promote cultural diversity. This scholarship offer is for those students who are the first students to attend IGU from their home country. The awarded amount will be 30% of the total tuition fee.
✅ Special Talent Scholarship
If you want to study in the USA, then you can avail of the Special Talent Scholarship, which is awarded to students who have demonstrated extraordinary talent and experiences outside the classroom. It includes experience in the fields of athletics, music, art, and even professional experiences. You will be awarded 30% of the total tuition.
Both undergrad and grad students can apply for a Special Talent Scholarship.
✅ Academic Merit (Presidential)
The Academic Merit (Presidential) scholarship is designed to promote academic excellence in undergraduate and graduate programs.
✅ Courses offered by IGU:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
- Master Of Science In Information Technology (MSIT)
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master Of Business Administration
✅ How to apply?
The deadline for the application is always two weeks before the first day of class. Download the application now!
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.