TechWomen Leadership Program 2022 is a huge opportunity for women from different fields, including Engineering, Technology, Mathematics, and Sciences.
All the talented and bright women will get a chance that will enable them to lead the next generation.
By becoming part of this program, women will get the chance to explore career opportunities and become a source of inspiration for other women.
TechWomen Leadership Program is a five weeks cultural exchange program in the USA. It’s a fully-funded program in which participants will get funding for accommodation, meals, airfare, local transportation, and domestic airfare. You will get a chance to meet people from different cultures, languages, and religions.
✅ Interesting Facts About TechWomen Leadership Program
The Institute of International Education is a non-profit organization that serves as a global resource for students, professionals, and educational institutions. The Institute collaborates on long-term development solutions with governments, international development organizations, foundations, universities, and enterprises, utilizing its international networks. Peace and prosperity in the twenty-first century, we believe, will be dependent on people’s ability to think and work on a global and international scale. Education and professional exchanges open minds, much as technology opens borders.
Our objectives are as follows:
- Creating and linking global citizen networks
- Taking use of unique partnerships to meet global demands
- Investing in both new and seasoned leaders
- Expanding educational and professional training opportunities IIE’s vision is a world where educational, cultural, and professional opportunities transcend borders to foster a peaceful and interconnected world in which all people reach their full potential, think and act as global citizens, and build inclusive, thriving communities.
TechWomen began in June 2011 with 37 women from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, and the Palestinian Territories. Women from Tunisia and Yemen were added to the program in 2012. Women from Cameroon, Kenya, Libya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, and Zimbabwe joined the cohort in 2013, doubling its size. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan were added to the list of countries in 2015. Pakistani women participated in the 2017 TechWomen program. The TechWomen program welcomed approximately 100 women from 21 countries in 2019.
Emerging women leaders in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) from 21 program nations in Africa, Central and South Asia, and the Middle East are identified by TechWomen. For additional information on US embassies in TechWomen program nations, see their websites.
✅ Details about TechWomen Leadership Program 2022:
Host Country: United States of America
Initiative By: The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Program Duration: The duration of the TechWomen Leadership program is 5 Weeks.
Field of Interest:
✅ Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have two years of full-time professional experience in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) fields.
- The candidate must have a minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The candidate must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- The candidate must be eligible to obtain a U.S. J-1 exchange visitor visa.
- The candidate must not be a U.S citizen.
✅ Eligible Countries:
- Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
Note: TechWomen encourages people with diverse backgrounds and skills to apply, including individuals with disabilities.
✅ How to Apply?
The candidate should visit the website first and create an account. After the signup process, he/she will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link given in the email you will be able to access the application form.
Here is the official link to the website. Apply away!
✅ Application Deadline:
The last date to apply to TechWomen Leadership Program is Wednesday, May 5, 2022.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.