Aston University is happy to announce its GREAT Scholarships 2022 for international students to assist students in this endeavor. For the academic year 2022-2023, a scholarship is available.
Aston University, the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign, and the British Council are all working together to support GREAT Scholarships. Students from Bangladesh, Nepal, Egypt, and Kenya are the only ones eligible to apply for this scholarship. They will receive £10,000 towards a postgraduate program’s tuition fees.
Aston University is a research university that is open to the general public. It is England’s foremost university for business and technical professions, with the goal of presenting creative research, inspiring teaching, and making a local and worldwide influence.
What makes Aston University such a great place to study?
Aston University is known for its world-class teaching and research, which is packaged in a safe, energetic, and multicultural environment that attracts both domestic and international students. Students at Aston are offered with dependable placement alternatives as well as complete support from the placement specialists.
Aston University is an English public research university located in the heart of Birmingham. Aston began in 1895 as the Birmingham Municipal Technical School before becoming the United Kingdom’s first College of Advanced Technology in 1956. On April 22, 1966, Queen Elizabeth II granted Aston University its royal charter.
Over 50 years ago, Aston University pioneered the integrated placement year concept, and today, more than 73 percent of Aston students take a placement year, the highest percentage in the UK.
Aston University was named a finalist for University of the Year in the Times Higher Education Awards 2021 in September 2021.
The Guardian named Aston University “University of the Year” in 2020, and the Aston Students’ Union received the “Buildings That Inspire” award. In 2020, Aston University was named “Outstanding Entrepreneurial University” by the Times Higher Education Awards.
The university announced plans to close its Department of History, Languages, and Translation in 2021, instead focusing on health, engineering, and business. This decision sparked outrage among university faculty and humanities scholars in general.
Application Deadline: Applications for the GREAT Scholarship will close on 12th June 2022.
✅ GREAT Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bangladesh, Nepal, Egypt, and Kenya can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: One-year postgraduate programs offered at Aston University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from Bangladesh, Nepal, Egypt, or Kenya.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are directed to log in to the official online portal of the university. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must log into the My Ashton Portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A 1-minute video to answer the question – “How will studying at Aston University enable you to contribute to the welfare and development of your country
- A 500-word personal statement on why you are eligible for this course and how you will establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar through personal and academic fulfillment.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 2:1 degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, Duo lingo, etc. are accepted at Aston.
The selected students will be presented a sum of £10,000 towards the tuition fee of any undertaken one-year postgraduate program at Aston.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.