If you study in the UK and looking for part-time jobs, then you are at the right place. Keep reading to find a suitable job according to your criteria.
Nowadays, students are not just focusing on their education but also trying to be financially independent by doing a part-time job. More and more companies are coming forward and offering employment to students who study in the UK.
To study in the UK and to manage a part-time job, it’s essential to focus on mentioned points below:
- An international student comes to study in the UK after a great struggle. As much as they are encouraged to find part-time jobs, they should balance their study and work.
- In addition to this, students are advised to find a job near to their university campus. This will save a lot of time and travel expenses. To find employment in the vicinity, students can take help from university staff, seniors, and local people.
Where Can You Find Part-Time Jobs in the UK?
International students who study in UK are going for part-time jobs. There are many job opportunities which students can avail and support themselves. If international students who study in UK have basic skills and good communication skills, they will quickly find any job.
Students must have a strong CV which should include their educational qualifications, experience, and skills. It is essential to apply with an updated CV.
Here are several ways to find part-time jobs in the UK:
- Search in Newspapers: International students who study in the UK have easy access to newspapers. When you go through local newspapers, you can find various jobs in the jobs-finding section.
- Find Jobs on Internet: The Internet is the most helpful thing, especially to find jobs. You can find various job portals on the internet and apply easily. Finding an appointment through the internet and using it saves plenty of your time. There are so many platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms to find a job.
- On-Campus Part-Time Jobs: It’s the ideal job for those who study in the UK and want to work. You can work within the university in their spare time and also earn money. Students are encouraged to apply for on-campus part-time jobs. The jobs offered are in libraries, laboratories, computer labs, receptions, cafeterias, campus guides. However, on-campus jobs are limited in number, and only deserving students get the job.
The international students who study in the UK can get job roles like delivery girl/boy, cashier, grocery store helper, waitress/waiter, data entry operator, call center executive, etc. For doing off-campus part-time jobs, the student must have permission from their respective university authorities.