The most powerful weapon for changing the world is education. Brandon University is giving a mind-blowing Afghanistan Mission Memorial Awards in Canada, examining the significance of the study.
The purpose of the bursary is to assist outstanding international applicants who wish to apply to the university’s undergraduate degree programme.
Brandon University, founded on July 13, 1889, is a university in Manitoba, Canada, with 3375 full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. It is one of several primarily undergraduate liberal arts and sciences universities in Canada, and it was ranked 16th out of 19 institutions in the country.
They assist you in realizing your potential and making sound professional selections by providing you with all of the knowledge you require to align your educational and career goals. Its innovative intellectual activities, motivating teaching, and intensive study broaden perspectives and foster critical thinking: a recognized degree for employment, professional programmes, or graduate school.
✅ More About Brandon University
Brandon University is a university in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, with a full-time and part-time undergraduate and graduate student population of 3375 (2020). Brandon College, a Baptist college, was founded on July 13, 1899, at its current location. On June 5, 1967, it was established as a university by then-President John E. Robbins. The Brandon University Act is the enabling legislation. Brandon University is one of several liberal arts and sciences universities in Canada that cater mostly to undergraduate students.
The university belongs to the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), as well as the Canadian University Society for Intercollegiate Debate (CUSID) and U Sports. Brandon University has an 11-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio, with 60% of classes having fewer than 20 students. Brandon University was placed 16th out of 19 undergraduate universities in Canada in the 2015 Macleans rankings, and #1 in the student to faculty ratio category. The music school is regarded as one of the greatest in Canada. The Quill, a university press, is a member of CUP.
In the year 1869, the first Baptist missionaries came in southern Manitoba. Soon after, settlers began to arrive. Prairie College was founded in Rapid City in 1880 by John Crawford and G. B. Davis, but it did not last. After that, Davis established a small academy in Rapid City, which was eventually taken over by his brother-in-law, S. J. McKee, and relocated to Brandon in 1890.
The Baptist Union of Western Canada founded Brandon College in 1890, and it was linked with McMaster University. In 1898, William Davies, a Toronto manufacturer, and his sister-in-law, Mrs. Emily Davies, gave $25,000 to help build a Baptist College in Brandon. A. P. McDiarmid was the college’s first principal. McKee’s Academy was absorbed into the new institution, along with its Rosser Avenue building. Mrs. Davies set the cornerstone for the first building on the current site, at the corner of 18th Street and Lorne Avenue, on July 13, 1900. Brandon University’s administration was eventually housed in this and the adjacent Clarke Hall.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by March 1
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: Brandon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must also have graduated from high school and undertake the first year of study prior to the age of 21. These awards are renewable to a maximum of 120 credit hours provided that the student remains in good standing (minimum 2.0 c.g.p.a.)
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at Brandon University.
- Supporting Documents: Final official transcripts/documents must be sent from the granting institution or Examination Authority.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements.
Brandon University will provide the educational fund to cover their educational expenses in Canada.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.