The Great Scholarship for Justice and Law has been established by Keele University for Indian students who wish to study in the United Kingdom.
The Great Scholarship is available to an Indian student who will attend Keele University in the academic year 2022-23.
Keele University was founded as a research-led university in 1949 and is now located in the heart of England. It is well-known not just for its high-quality teaching, but also for the way it uses to provide knowledge to students.
Why should you study Keele University as a place to further your education?
The university offers a world-class educational experience and has been recognised for its outstanding student satisfaction rate on numerous occasions. The university has been assisting students in advancing their careers and standing out from the crowd.
Keele University, often known as the University of Keele, is a public research university in Keele, Staffordshire, England, about three miles (4.8 kilometres) from Newcastle-under-Lyme. Keele was founded in 1949 as the University College of North Staffordshire and was awarded university status by Royal Charter in 1962.
Keele University is located on a 625-acre (253-hectare) rural campus near the village of Keele, which includes substantial woods, lakes, and Keele Hall in the Staffordshire Potteries. It is the UK’s largest campus university, with a science park and a conference centre. The clinical portion of the university’s School of Medicine’s courses is run from a separate campus at the Royal Stoke University Hospital. The Clinical Education Centre is home to the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
Since the 1890s, Cambridge and Oxford Extension Lectures have been held in the Potteries, although outside of any formal educational framework or institution. Local industrialists donated cash in 1904 to promote education by establishing a North Staffordshire College, but the idea was abandoned due to a lack of support from Staffordshire County Council.
Longton, Fenton, Burslem, and Hanley, all in Staffordshire, had evolved into the largest conurbation without a university by the late 1930s. Staffordshire, Shropshire, and parts of Cheshire and Derbyshire were among the counties that lacked a university. For the regional pottery and mining sectors, as well as additional social workers, teachers, and administrators, Stoke in particular need highly skilled graduates. In a speech to the North Staffordshire Workers’ Educational Association in 1925, A. D. Lindsay, Professor of Philosophy and Master of Balliol College, Oxford, advocated for working-class adult education and proposed a “people’s university.”
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
✅ Great Scholarship Description
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
✅ Great Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in a one-year master’s programme MA in child care law and practice, Human Rights, Medical Ethics and Law LLM in International Commercial and business law, Society, Artificially Intelligence offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit.
- The applicant must be Indian.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission one-year master’s programme at the university after that they can apply for an international scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all relevant documents at the university:
- Official Academic Transcript
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have listening 17, reading 18, speaking 20, writing 17 scores in English Language Components and other qualifications in English exams-
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL iBT 72
✅ Scholarship Benefits:
For international applicants who apply for the one-year master’s course at Keele University in the academic year 2022-2023, the university will award a £10,000 prize.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.