PhD applicants interested in advancing their management careers can apply for PhD slots at the Erasmus Research Institute of Management at Erasmus University Rotterdam for the academic year 2022-2023.
Interested students can apply to Erasmus for a PhD programme in Business Processes, Logistics, and Information Systems with a gross monthly stipend of up to €3,111 for up to four years.
The ERIM is part of EUR, a top-ranked worldwide research university that is ranked 68th in the Best Global Universities list. ERIM is one of Europe’s top management research institutes.
Why should you study at EUR and the ERIM?
ERIM has fostered the growth of internationally recognised management knowledge with academic and societal implications. It is dedicated to creating relevant and exceptional research that adds innovative dimensions to management knowledge by focusing on the real needs of business and management.
EUR is a Dutch public research university. Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian, is the university’s name.
Erasmus Medical Center is the Netherlands’ largest and most prestigious academic medical centre and trauma centre, and its economics and business schools, Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management, are well-known throughout Europe and beyond.
EUR is now ranked among the top 100 universities in the world by four major international ranking organisations. The university was ranked 69th in the world by Times Higher Education in 2017, with business and economics ranked 17th and clinical health ranked 42nd, and the Financial Times ranked the university among the top 10 business schools in Europe. Times Higher Education ranked Erasmus University Rotterdam 20th in Europe and 72nd worldwide in 2015, with social sciences ranked 40th and clinical health ranked 35th.
The university is divided into seven faculties, each of which focuses on one of the four areas below:
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences/Erasmus MC and Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management are both involved in the field of health (ESHPM)
Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management have a wealth of knowledge.
Erasmus School of Law and Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences collaborate on governance (ESSB)
Erasmus School of History, Culture, and Communication, Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB), and Erasmus School of Philosophy are all dedicated to culture (ESPhil)
Application Deadline: December 2021
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam ( EUR )
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €3,111
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students, home country and international, both, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme in Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 percent.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the university portal and then applications for the PhD positions must be made online via this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A certified copy of all academic diplomas
- A certified translation of all academic diplomas
- A certified copy of all academic transcripts
- A certified translation of all academic transcripts
- Two academic reference letters
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.5
✅ Scholarship Benefits:
The gross monthly salaries for those selected for the positions will be € 2,434 in the first year, € 2,836 in the second year, € 2,968 in the third year, and € 3,111 in the fourth year. It also includes an 8% vacation allowance, an 8.3 percent end-of-year bonus, and a large number of vacation days.
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.