TIPI Scholarships at Western Kentucky University will help you finish your undergraduate studies in the United States in the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is available to students from the Bahamas, Nepal, Malaysia, or any African country who are pursuing a degree at Western Kentucky University. There was no need to submit an extra application for this scholarship.
Western Kentucky University, founded in 1906, is a student-centered, applied Research University in Kentucky, with a national ranking of 299th to 391st. Many highly regarded and nationally recognised academic programmes are also housed at the university.
Western Kentucky University (WKU) develops students from all walks of life to be productive, engaged, and socially responsible global citizen-leaders. Students, professors, and other constituents have access to research, service, and lifelong learning opportunities at the University.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on December 1, 2021, and close on 1st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Western Kentucky University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of Bahamas, Nepal, Malaysia, or any country within Africa can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs available at WKU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to an eligible country and must be enrolled in the programme of choice WKU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: WKU accepts admission applications via its official application portal. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official academic records from schools attended with grades and Financial Evidence of Support.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the minimum academic requirements, being a GPA of 2.5.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL, IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- ELS – Level 109 PTE Academic – 52
- DuoLingo – 100 DET for one-semester Pathway program; 90 DET for a two-semester Pathway program
Western Kentucky University Facts
Journalism and Broadcasting, Education, Engineering, Business, and our award-winning speech and debate team are just a few of the highly ranked and nationally recognised academic departments at WKU. Some fascinating facts about WKU are listed below.
- WKU has over 20,000 students enrolled.
- 18:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- The average number of students in a class is 24.
- WKU boasts students from nearly every county in Kentucky and every state in the United States, as well as 67 countries across the world.
- The National Safety Council has rated the University as the 4th “Safe Community” in the country.
- Hilltoppers studied in nearly 40 different nations during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Bowling Green has been voted a top college town and one of the loveliest locations in the United States, with one of the most attractive campuses in the South.
- There are around 300 student organisations and activities.
- There are over 25 restaurants on campus.
- A house repair project of $150 million is currently ongoing.
- The Mahurin Honors College was a public Kentucky university’s first independent Honors College.
- In 2018, the university was the top producer of Fulbright Scholars.
- Graduate and professional programmes at the Mahurin Honors College have a 98 percent acceptance rate.
- In 2018, the Hearst Journalism Awards Program awarded WKU’s School of Journalism & Broadcasting its fourth overall national title.
- Gordon Ford College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- The GFCB is accredited in both business and accounting, placing it among the top 1% of all business schools worldwide.
- The GFCB is one of 187 schools holding accreditation in both business and accounting, out of more than 15,000 colleges of business worldwide.
Winners of this scholarship programme will be provided assistance towards the cost of undergraduate study at WKU.
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.