International students are invited to apply for the Amir Ghaffari Scholarships to study law in the United Kingdom at Queen Mary University of London. For the academic year 2022-2023, a scholarship is available.
This scholarship honors Amir Ghaffari’s commitment to international and domestic Iranian heritage as managing partner of Vinson Elkin’s Dubai office and head of the firm’s MENA dispute resolution practice. Academically strong students with a conditional or unconditional offer for the applied degree will be considered for the scholarship.
The Queen Mary University of London is a constituent college of the federal University of London and a public research university in London, England. It is ranked 110th among the world’s best universities.
QMUL supports world-class research by curating unique and distinctive collections, promoting the production and dissemination of scholarly publications, and helping to provide the skills and venues needed for autonomous research.
Application Deadline: Applications must be made no later than 3rd May 2022.
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national and home country students of Iranian heritage can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM offered at QMUL can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students who have applied for the LLM program by 06th April 2022.
- The applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM.
- The applicants must have Iranian heritage.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for the respective LLM program can be made by clicking ‘Apply Now. Scholarship application form can be filled online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1 x reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:1 or above undergraduate level in a low degree or a degree with substantial law content or a 2:2 honors degree with other legal qualifications or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
The selected students will be presented with the scholarship award worth the international tuition fee of the LLM program at QMUL.
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.