User Review( votes)
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is an excellent opportunity for Pakistan’s students to study in the United States of America.
United States of Educational Foundation Pakistan selects around 250 Pakistani students each year for this program.
The Global UGRAD Cultural Exchange Program aims to promote a Mutual Understanding between the people of the United States of America & the people of Pakistan Under Student Exchange programs USA.
The selected Pakistani students will spend approximately 4.5 Months in the United States as a Semester Exchange Program. IELTS/TOEFL exam and Passport are not required at the time of application submission
- Country: United States of America
- Duration of Program: 4-5 months
- No. of Students: Approximately 250 Students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Two Batches: Fall and Spring semester (half attend in fall and another half in spring)
- Deadline: 28th April 2022
Following are the expenses covered by the United States Educational Foundation (USEF)
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets From Your Home City to the United States.
- University Tuition fee & other fees are provided
- Room & Board, Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accident & Sickness Coverage.
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses & travel to the Different States
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$)
- They will give One Credit Card in which You will have 800$.
- They will Give One Debit Card in Which You will have More than 2500$.
- Only Pakistani students are Eligible.
- Age Should be 25 years or younger.
- Currently enrolled in a College or University.
- Participants must be in the 14th or 15th Year of formal education means 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Semesters Students. OR
- Students enrolled in either a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s program are eligible to apply.
- Strong Leadership Qualities and potential in their University and Community Activities.
- Having Interest in Learning about the United States.
- Proficiency in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally, are encouraged to apply.
Note: Women, people with disabilities & individuals from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh & Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
Who are not eligible to apply?
- United States permanent residents and dual U.S./Pakistani nationals are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have a parent or spouse who is a U.S. citizen, permanent U.S. resident or pending U.S. immigration are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are studying in the Final Year of university cannot make their applications for this program.
- Those who are employees of the Fulbright organization, USAID, the United States Department of State, and their spouse, fiancés, kids, dependents, siblings, and parents. They are also ineligible to apply.
Application Deadline for Global UGRAD 2022 Pakistan Program:
For Global UGRAD-Pakistan, the last date for the submission of applications is 28th April 2022
How to Apply?
The application submission process is online only. No hard copies will be considered. All application materials, including Degree, Transcripts, Certificates, must be uploaded online by the applicants.
To apply, please visit the Official Website of the Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022.