For the academic year 2022-2023, Rutgers Business School is offering International Student Scholarships in the United States.
Each year, the scholarship is worth a maximum of $10,000. This stipend is only available to international students at Rutgers Business School for their undergraduate education. Applicants must apply as soon as possible in order to be evaluated.
Rutgers Business School is a graduate and undergraduate business school on the Rutgers University Newark and New Brunswick campuses. One of its goals is to assist professors and PhD students with their research and teaching in areas that are critical to the industry.
Rutgers Business School collaborates with the industry to develop new programs of study and training for a new generation of industry leaders who value both the business and creative aspects of this dynamic industry, preparing students for internships and full-time employment opportunities in the industry.
Application Deadline: Applications must submit their applications by the regular decision deadline, i.e., February 15, 2022
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: Rutgers Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at Rutgers can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on valid non-immigrant visas.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must create a Rutgers CommunityID account and complete their application. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial copy of high school/secondary school transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or college counselor
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the international applicants’ requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 65 to 78
- TOEFL IBT – 6.0 to 6.5
The winning applicants will be provided $2,000 – $10,000 per year towards the cost of their degree studies at Rutgers.
✅ Get help for this scholarship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.