Princeton University is accepting international students for its International Financial Aid world, which will assist them in completing their higher education in the United States. For the academic year 2022-2023, the aid program is now operational.
Princeton’s financial aid program is purely based on need. The scholarship will cover the gap between Princeton’s costs and the amount that the selected students’ families are expected to contribute to their education. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
Princeton University is a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey, founded in 1746. It is the United States’ fourth-oldest institution of higher education and one of the nine colonial institutions incorporated before the American Revolution.
Why did you decide to attend Princeton University?
Princeton is one of the best private colleges in the United States, with a QS Global World Rankings 2022 ranking of 20th. It educates students, assists them in discovering new information, and aids in the development of their character.
More About Princeton University
Princeton University, located in Princeton, New Jersey, is a private Ivy League research university. Princeton is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States, having been founded in 1746 in Elizabeth as the College of New Jersey. It is one of nine colonial colleges licenced before the American Revolution. In 1747, the institution relocated to Newark, and nine years later, to its current location. In 1896, it was formally established as a university and renamed Princeton University.
The Trustees of Princeton University administer the university, which has a $37.7 billion endowment, the greatest per-student endowment in the United States. On its 600-acre (2.4-km2) main campus, Princeton educates around 8,500 undergraduate and graduate students in the arts, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering.
The Princeton School of Public and International Affairs, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, the School of Architecture, and the Bendheim Center for Finance all offer postgraduate degrees. The university also houses the NOAA’s Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory and runs the Department of Energy’s Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. It is one of the world’s largest university libraries and is designated as “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity.”
Princeton is noted for its upperclassmen eating clubs and uses a residential college structure. There are around 500 student organisations at the university. Princeton students value a wide variety of historical and contemporary traditions. The university is a school of the Ivy League and competes in NCAA Division I. The Princeton Tigers, the school’s sporting team, has won the most conference championships and has sent numerous students and alumni to the Olympics.
Princeton University has 75 Nobel laureates, 16 Fields Medalists, and 16 Turing Award laureates as alumni, faculty members, or researchers as of October 2021. In addition, 21 National Medal of Science honorees, 5 Abel Prize awardees, 11 National Humanities Medal recipients, 215 Rhodes Scholars, and 137 Marshall Scholars have all been linked with Princeton.
Princeton’s alumni include two US presidents, twelve US Supreme Court justices (three of whom are presently serving on the court), and a slew of living industry and media moguls as well as foreign leaders of state. Many members of the United States Congress and Cabinet have graduated from Princeton, including eight Secretaries of State, three Secretaries of Defense, and two Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2022
✅ Brief Description
- University or Organization: Princeton University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate program offered at Princeton can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students with financial needs.
✅ How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to have signed up on the Coalition or Common Application portal and make their admission application via the same. All international students that demonstrate financial need will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School report
- Counsellor recommendation
- Two teacher recommendation
- Mid-year report
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide proof of English language proficiency. IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE test scores are accepted at Princeton.
✅ Scholarship Benefits:
The university will award a grant to the applicants who are chosen for this, which will cover a portion of the tuition fee for the applied programme.
✅ Get help for this Amazon Internship
Join our Facebook group to connect with international students and discuss your study abroad opportunities such as scholarships, admission, uni selection, free education, college fee, flights, accommodation, transport, etc.